Keepin' you on the right side of the dirt!!!
Skillet Creek Weapon Systems was started by me, Louie Pereira, in the town of Gilroy, California. I wanted to bring back the small gun shop experience. We offering sales by appointment only. I not only wanted to offer you your choice of firearm but pair it with the correct ammunition, offer a proper maintenance plan and even training. So when you leave Skillet Creek you are prepared to hit the dirt.
Cleaning service, includes (field striped) basic disassembling, cleaning, and reassembling of your firearm. Your firearm is checked that it is in proper working order after cleaning, and stored in a dehumidifier safe and in a gun sock, waiting for pick up.
Installing of scope and sighting in with a boresight only
Installing of scope and sight in at range. A basic target will be provided as proof. The firearm will be cleaned upon completion. (does not include cost of ammo)
The largest obstacle to personal safety is you. Many people think "It can't happen to me" or "what's going to happen, is going to happen".
An attack against you or your family can take place at any time. But you have the power to be in charge of what happens to you and your family by taking active responsibility for your own security.
YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF YOUR OWN PERSONAL SECURITY!
You must be 21 years old to purchase handgun ammunition.
You must be 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition or rifle ammunition.
We have the right to refuse service to anyone.
Any one causing damage to range will be held accountable for all damages and expenses incurred.
No use of cameras or recording devices without the permission.
Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and must have proper supervision.
We are not responsible for articles left unattended or lost.
All firearms must be unloaded NO EXCEPTIONS!
We reserve the right to refuse the utilization of any firearm if we deem it unsafe or questionable.
Do not remove firearms from the shooting lanes unless they are unloaded
The firearm should be pointed down range at all times while in the shooting lane.
If you experience a firearm malfunction, do not remove the weapon from the shooting lane. Should you require assistance place the firearm down on the bench and ask.
If more than one person is using the same firearm, do not hand the loaded firearm to the other person, Place it down on the bench and let the next shooter pick it up when they are ready.
EYE AND EAR PROTECTION MUST BE WORN WHILE SHOOTING!
Your safety is our greatest concern and therefore we reserve the right to remove, without refund, any individual or individuals who violate any of these rules. Please abide by them and help us in insuring your safety by reporting anyone who you witness not abiding by our rules.
Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk of Dangers and Hazards
This document affirms that I realize dangerous conditions, risks and hazards do exist from the sport of shooting firearms and that I have been apprised of this fact. My presence, activities and participation may expose me and my property to dangerous conditions, risks and hazards, including but not limited to: general conditions of the land both on and off roadways; possible dangerous driving and walking conditions, persons with firearms, hearing or vision loss, and persons driving vehicles.
1. I hereby expressly assume all such dangers, risks and hazards. I acknowledge and understand that there are no warranties, either express or implied, are given by the landowner, or by Skillet Creek Weapon Systems, as to the condition of the real property or any roads, buildings, gates or other improvements located on it.
2. I am a recreational guest. I accept this classification and agree to follow rules.
3. Knowing the risk of shooting firearms, I hereby agree to release and hold harmless the landowner, Skillet Creek Weapon Systems, and their agents and volunteers who, through negligence or carelessness might otherwise be liable to me, or my heirs or assigns, for damages while in or on the range, while observing, officiating, or participating, in any manner, in the sport of shooting firearms and all related functions.
4. I hereby agree that I, my heirs and assigns, will not make a claim of any kind against the landowner, Skillet Creek Weapon Systems, and/or any of their affiliated organizations, owners, employees, agents or volunteers for personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting from negligent or other acts, howsoever caused by any such persons.
5. In consideration for the right to enter and to participate in the activities, I hereby release and agree to protect, indemnify and hold harmless the landowner, Skillet Creek weapon Systems, their respective agents, employees and assigns from and against any and all claims, demands, causes of action and damages, including attorney’s fees, resulting from any accidents, incidences or occurrences arising out of, incidental to, or in any way resulting from the use of the premises and the improvements thereon, or caused by other guests or members, whether or not caused by landowners, Skillet Creek Weapon Systems, guests or members.
6. I hereby assume all risk and full responsibility for all food and/or drink consumed by me or my guests on the property and any and all actions that I may be involved in after leaving the property.
7. IF YOU HAVE BEEN DRINKING ALCOHOL, YOU CAN NOT SHOOT ON THE PREMISES
8. I acknowledge 18 USC 922 (g) of the U.S. Code states that it is unlawful for anyone who is convicted of a felony; is a fugitive from justice; is an unlawful user of controlled dangerous substances; has been adjudicated mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution; is an illegal alien; was dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces; has renounced his citizenship; or is under restrictions of a protective order; to own or possess a firearm.
I have carefully read this release and fully understand its contents. I am aware that this is a release of liability and that by signing this release I am giving up valuable legal rights in exchange for the privilege of participating in shooting firearms and related activities on the premises. I further agree that this release applies to my minor children while they are on these premises.
Name: __________________________________ Date:______________________
City/Zip Code: ____________________________________________________
Home Phone #: ________________________________
Cell Phone: ____________________________
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
Please feel free to contact Skillet Creek Weapon Systems
For our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/SkilletCreekWeaponSystems
For Sales use email@example.com
For Firearm Services use firstname.lastname@example.org
For Training use email@example.com
For Web Support use firstname.lastname@example.org